Why put catalogs on-line???
Electronic Commerce is upon us as we approach the 21st Century. As Internet technology explodes and transfer rates increase, application of the Web for E-commerce will accelerate rapidly, becoming a major method for conducting business by the year 2000. As the price of Web TV drops and more consumer oriented sites become available, people will shop through their TVs more than ever expected. Here are some immediate reasons for getting your catalog on-line now.
- Great leads from catalog requests
- Excellent environment to conduct market analysis
- Inventory control, weekly, daily, or hourly basis
- More frequent updates with minimum reprinting and redistribution costs
- Potentially unlimited readership without using a single tree
How to Increase Web Traffic (Partial List)
- Establish links with related websites and Internet search engines
- Provide more detailed information about your products, tell them what they donít know
- Give them facts about the benefits of your products
What Does a Website Cost to Produce and Maintain
- Production costs range between $500 for several pages to $5,000 or more depending on size and complexity
- Monthly host & maintenance costs typically run from $50 for a simple page to $500 or more for larger, more extensive sites
- An interactive budget planner will soon be available to help identify budgetary costs
- A questionnaire can be used to generate a preliminary RFP to identify requirements for your site
- After further refinements, a firm proposal or quote will be prepared based on your requirements
Let Us Help You Get On-Line
Aztec Systems develops full turn-key websites that can include shopping baskets, questionnaires, automailers, secure servers, animated graphics and sound bytes. We can work with you to develop Internet and intranets applications to support your BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) efforts and help you understand how the "Information Age" can be used to achieve your company's mission while increasing your overall cost effectiveness.
Find out how our specialized Web Development Service can help you with your specific application. Please call 727-562-5160 or send E-mail request for more information.